Daytrading Best-Stocks BULLETIN
|Your subscribed bundle lists - per timing and trend choosen||averageGain|
Did you know? More help to you!
Now you can automate your beloved to-day APPLICATION:
- if you are an expert - by the MetaTrader4 integration* to get the execution with your preferred broker
- if you are a beginner - by the platform M8R* to get the execution with your broker Alpaca. In this case you must have:
Alpaca account (free)
Alpaca is the next-generation broker. It features a commissin free API, and a developer friendly environment. We’re going to use Alpaca’s connections on M8R in order to make a real experience out of MPW’s data
Use a specific M8R template to easily automate your daily operations!
We at MPW already prepared all the necessary automations you an run on M8R in order to automate operations on MPW's suggested symbols. You'll find a few 'Template' available on M8R for you to use.
1. Register and login on M8R
You'll need a valid email.
After your registration, you'll have to verify your email before logging in for the first time.
2. Click this applet to start
In the page that will open, start the automation configuration using the COPY AND USE button (when logged in) or LOGIN TO START USING IT (when not logged yet).
3. Insert your credentials in order to read data from MPW
- API Key: use your username
- API Secret: generate a Application Password
You just need to use your data or create them once forever
4. Insert your credentials in order operate through your broker (e.g. Alpaca)
Your credentials are generated by your broker, you can find them in your dashboard
Click on the VIEW button in order to view or regenerate your credentials
When you choose to regenerate your keys, you'll see the secret
Populate your M8R form:
- API Key: use Alpaca's API Key ID
- API Secret: use Alpaca's Secret Key
5. Enable your automation!
Go back to your M8R dashboard and turn on the ENABLED switch on your automation
6. Enjoy! Your work is done
Now you can spend your time on the things you love.
Open your M8R dashboard and modify automation configuration
Later, when you want to disable the automation:
Open your M8R dashboard and disable applets
What about my data?
M8R will ask you act as a delegate through MPW and the broker (Alpaca or others). You'll not share you credential with M8R just a authorization token you can invalidate whenever you want. This authorization is accomplished leveranging state of the art security protocols and encryption mechanisms.